The Conference invites companies and organisations to exhibit at this important international Conference. A range of exhibition opportunities are detailed below and we are happy to discuss tailored packages for exhibitors with particular requirements.
All exhibitors will be acknowledged on the Conference website, included in the programme and onsite at the Conference venue.
The Conference will be advertised extensively in trade media and through ongoing campaigns of the IWA and Engineers Ireland. It will be listed on all relevant organisation and association websites and through electronic mailings to individuals, companies, organisations and associations.
An exhibition will be held as a central feature of the conference. Coffee breaks and lunch will be held in this area and extended breaks have been scheduled to allow good exposure for the exhibition.
- Exhibition spaces are limited and priority will be given to Prime and Supporting Sponsors
- Exhibition Fees
- Early Exhibition Fee
- (up until and including 31/01/2017)
- Late Exhibition Fee
- (from 01/02/2017)
- Table Top Exhibition Space
- 6 m2 – €2,500
- 9 m2 – €3,750
- 6 m2 – €2,950
- 9 m2 – €4,200
- Space includes:
- One No. 13amp double socket per booth
- 1 trestle table, cloth and 2 chairs
- All prices are subject to VAT, where applicable, at 23%
- • 2 registrations for exhibition stand representatives
- • 1 conference delegate bag per exhibiting company
- • Company logo in the conference programme
- • Company logo on Conference Website and web-link to sponsor webpage
- If you require additional staff on your stand they must register as additional exhibitors at the reduced exhibitor rate of €150 per person, which will entitle the bearer to access the exhibition hall but not the conference sessions. Note that additional costs will apply should you require additional equipment or power for your booth.